Cord-cutters favourite service Internet Protocol TV is getting used by many people throughout the globe. Because of the increase in users, new services are being launched every few months that make it hard to find the Best IPTV Service Providers. The reason is quite simple because unlike the cable connection this is way cheaper.
Even though it is a cheap service, but yet it provides quality content, thousands of channels and so on as you just need to have a solid internet connection. But the problem is most of these services are not good enough, even if you have fast internet and that is because of their server quality or downtime.
To avoid such problems among the users I have already tested several services by myself to get the experience on how worthy these could be. I have almost tried 30 services in which only 10 of them was the best that could stand a chance in an Internet Protocol world.
In this article, I am going to review every provider here so you can choose what feature suits you the best and which service is worth your money. Although if you don’t want to waste your time reading this whole article then you should scroll down to the bottom section where I shared my opinion.
Best IPTV Service Providers 2021
Now when it comes to finding the best IPTV service providers you surely have to face several challenges because nowadays it is like finding a needle from the grass. The reason is the increase in the number of providers each month that makes it quite difficult to find the right service.
Before we dig into this article to show you the services that I already used let’s first talk about how you can choose the suitable service for you? It is because every person has their own requirement for an IPTV, have different taste in channels, have different devices and so on.
Ok, so the first thing that you need to check is the number of channels because with this you have more things to watch that keeps you busy all the time. Other than just the numbers you also need to take a look at their channel type since some people like Sports, some music, dramas, lifestyle or even movies.
This way, when you explore their website you get an idea about what kind of this service is and what it provides. As the service targets the specific category then you will probably get to see it in their headings. Even though some services are also going to provide you with the Video-On-Demands to never stop entertainment.
The next thing to keep in mind is to check the device compatibility because if the IPTV provider only works with a single device then that might not be the correct choice. Since there are new devices are being launched so if you are purchasing one, then unfortunately your provider won’t support that.
That’s why always check the device compatibility like if that works on Android/iOS, works with Windows/macOS, Enigma, MAG or streaming sticks and Android TV boxes. If the provider passes all these requirements the last thing is probably to check the price that is not necessary, but this way you can buy according to your budget.
Now, once you have kept all things in your mind, I am sure you already know which service to choose. So, without wasting any further time, let’s check out the list of the best IPTV service providers.
IPTVTrends is the first service that I am listed in the best IPTV providers because there are various things that I liked about this provider. The first and most common thing that I found here is the number of channels as unlike others, they provide over 19,000+ live TV channels to the customers.
Except for having these numbers of channels, they are also providing users with around 60,000+ Video-On-Demands includes the latest Movies and Web-Series. Talking about the channel type, then this is neutral because a user will get all sorts of channels including Lifestyle, Sports, Live Sports Events, News, Science and so on.
When I purchased IPTV Trends I was thinking that this might not be a good service, but after using it for quite a month I just loved it. Even after using it for a month I never faced buffering issues because most of the providers have low-quality servers that keep buffering.
Another thing that I noticed here is their response time because when I was having an issue setup up my Firestick I didn’t know which app to choose. So, I tried to contact them and they were very fast at replying and also the customer support was very friendly and answer every question that I was able to set up on my FireTV device.
- Best IPTV service with over 19,000+ channels and 60,000+ VODs.
- Provides both local and international live channels.
- Comes with all sorts of channels including Sports, News, Movie, Documentary etc.
- It provides premium Netflix TV shows without additional cost.
- Instant account activation after payment.
- Very fast response time and user-friendly customer support.
- It supports all devices including Streaming Sticks, Roku, Android Boxes, PC, Mac, iOS/Android etc.
- This service provides an EPG guide as well.
- It is a Budget-friendly IPTV service provider.
- Comes with 99.99% server uptime provides no buffering or server down the issue.
- Doesn’t support payment through BTC.
There is no doubt that it is the best service provider with fewer cons and as I already mentioned above that it is a budget-friendly IPTV service. So, IPTVTrends offers 6 different packages plan to the customer and each of the plans has a different number of connections that means the higher your plan the more connections you get.
The packages of this service start from $18.99 for 1 month, $50.99 for 3 months plan, $80.99 for 6 months, $150.99 for a 1-year plan with 30% off, $250.99 for 2 years with 40% off and the last one is Lifetime for just $500. It is really an amazing IPTV service that you probably gonna love, but before buying any plan make sure to purchase their trial first.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV is yet another best service that I have used a few months ago and this service was also as good as the IPTVTrends. When purchasing this service you will be able to get around 19,000+ live TV channels and is the best choice for News lovers.
It offers almost every News channel from all over the world and even offers the local news channels so you can stay updated with the latest news from your area. Even though Xtreme HD IPTV also has the 40,000+ video-on-demands with the latest Movies and TV shows that bring non-stop entertainment to your busy life.
You can probably use this service on almost every device no matter if you have Roku, Raspberry Pi, Enigma/Mag Box this is the best service for you. Even though it is quite cheaper than the IPTVTrends which is also the best thing that I love about it and the reason why it is listed second.
They also provide good customer support and you will get a response from them within 5 to 10 minutes that is still fast. The customer support will help you provide all the answers that you needed and even they will help you to set up the service for the first time on any device that you are using.
- A budget-friendly and amazing IPTV service provider.
- Packed with 19,000+ Live channels and 40,000+ VODs.
- Best suitable for International/Local News, Sports and Live Sports events.
- It is compatible with Roku, Raspberry Pi, Mag/Enigma Box, Andoird, iOS and other major devices.
- The server uptime is 99.99% with no buffering problem at all.
- Multiple payment options like Stripe, PayPal etc.
- Great customer support with fast response time.
- It comes with anti-freezing technology for uninterrupted streaming.
- You will get EPG Guide along with this service.
- Offers built-in DVR feature to record an ongoing event.
- No free trial as you need to pay $2.99 for 24 hour trial.
- Doesn’t offer a lifetime plan to the customers.
As I mentioned earlier that the Xtreme HD IPTV is quite cheaper than the IPTVTrends that means for low budget customers it is the best service. However, both of them have almost similar packages, but the only difference here is that this service doesn’t offer a yearly plan.
So, the packages start from the $2.99 for a 24-hour trial, $14.99 for a 1-month plan, $44.99 for 3 months, $70.99 for 6 months plan, $130 to get a 1-year plan and last but not last 2-year plan for just $200. It would be great if they just added a lifetime plan here but still, it is the best service to have with almost the same features.
The next provider that I am going to share with you is the Stream IPTV that is not much popular but it is getting new customers recently. Before I tried their service I first purchase a trial from them since there was no review about it anywhere and that’s why I didn’t want to lose my money.
However, after purchasing the trial and used it on my device I was shocked because how people didn’t write anything about an amazing service like this? Well, the setup of this IPTV just quite easy as it took 5 minutes and then I was able to use my service on Firestick and even on my phone.
Stream IPTV is packed with 18,000+ premium live TV channels with the 4K, UHD, HD and even SD quality. Instead of this, you will also get around 40,000+ Video-On-Demands that provides the latest web series and some newly released Movies as well so you can watch them instantly.
If you are wondering if this service works on your device, then here is the good news as the Stream IPTV works with almost every device. The best part of having this service is you will get the EPG guide and Catchup to keep you updated on which program is going to air in the upcoming days.
- The service is not popular, but it is still the best IPTV provider.
- EPG Guide to keep you updated with upcoming events/shows.
- A budget-friendly service with some advanced features.
- It comes with 18,000+ Channels and 40,000+ Video-On-Demands.
- Some channels come in 4k and Ultra HD resolution.
- A wide range of device compatibility.
- Provides 24/7 customer support to all users.
- Instant account activation right after the payment completes.
- 24 trial provides all channels/features just like other packages.
- With every package, you will get 8 connections.
- It comes with only three packages plans.
- No payment through CryptoCurrency.
Without a doubt, this service is simply amazing as you are getting all the necessary features, but when it comes to packages you will surely get shocked. Until now the Stream IPTV only offers three plans and I don’t know personally if they are going to introduce other packages or not.
Currently, you can get 1 month, 3 months and yearly plan, so the prices are $12 for a monthly plan, $30 for 3 months and a 1-year plan for just $100. The price is quite cheap if we compared it with other services that I have mentioned earlier and also it has a great number of channels as well.
Kemo IPTV is without a doubt a popular IPTV seller and if you are an old user of these services, then you have probably heard this name before. However, this is the first service that I bought when I heard about the alternative of a cable, antennas and found the TV over the internet.
My experience with this service was quite amazing and actually, I have used this service for almost 6 months but recently I have moved to the IPTVTrends. It is because the Kemo IPTV is mostly focused on the Sports channels and for sports lovers, this service is just like heaven.
You will probably get local and international Sports channels along with the Live or Paid events. It is also good for watching movies because you will get around 40,000+ VODs contains movies, TV shows and also has trailers for upcoming movies. When it comes to the channels then you will get 15,000+ live channels that are pretty amazing.
Kemo offers users their own application that I didn’t like and preferred Smarters Pro instead, but if you want to give it a try then you can download it from their website. Despite that, they provide EPG Guide, M3U Playlist URL (for GSE IPTV Player), Supports External player and also is compatible with popular IPTV players.
- Kemo IPTV is a budget-friendly service.
- It comes with 15,000+ channels and 40,000+ VODs.
- This is best suitable for the Sports Lovers.
- Comes with Electronic Program Guide (EPG) & Catchup.
- Offers multiple connections (price varies on each connection).
- It has its own app and even works with popular IPTV applications.
- Supports M3U URL to use with VLC player.
- They accept Bitcoin and Credit Card for payment.
- Instant activation right after making an order.
- 99.99% server uptime provides no buffering.
- 24/7 support option (it is not as good as IPTVTrends but average).
- The servers sometimes freeze when streaming continuously.
- Payment Gateway needs improvements as cards declines without any reason.
- Customer support needs improvement as well.
As we already know that the Kemo IPTV is simply an awesome service with a lot of features and still it is cheaper than most of the providers. At the time of writing this article, they are offering a Promo service where users double offer on every plan as if you purchase a 3-month plan you get 3 additional months that makes it 6 in a price of 3.
Ok, so come to the pricing plans, then Kemo offers 4 different plans that are 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years. You get. The 3-month plan is $25, while the 6-month plan for $39, 1-year you will be charged $59 and the last 2-year plan costs you around $100 that is a fair deal.
Note: These plans offer only 1 connection, but in case you want to buy multiple connections, then you will be charged additional money for this.
Blerd Vision IPTV
Blerd Vision IPTV is the next service that I have purchase and used for a few weeks, this is an average service provider. The first thing that I didn’t like about this provider is the layout of their website which is really confusing and is hard to understand what channels or contents are provided here.
But when I purchase this service I find out that the Blerd Vision mostly focuses on the United Kingdom and the United States. It is because most of the channels that I found were Sports and News from UK and USA. Even though there were some others channels that were also available like Entertainment, Lifestyle, Music etc.
So, when it comes to the number of channels that you get with the Blerd Vision IPTV service then you get 4,500 Live channels. It is the best service for those who just want some local channels from the USA and UK or other countries. Furthermore, they are also offering some VODs where the library is a little bit old.
Except this, the IPTV can be used on various devices like Firestick, Xbox, Mag Box, Apple TV, Roku and so on. Unfortunately, if you are a fan of the M3U playlist then is not the right service for you. It is yet the good and budget-friendly service, but they have the worst customer service as they are only available from Tues – Sat: 9 am Pst to 5 pm while Pst Sun: is Closed.
- It is the best choice for Sports or News lovers.
- The service is packed with 4,500+ live channels and VODs.
- Blerd Vision mostly has channels from the UK & the USA.
- The pricing plans are cheaper and affordable.
- Works with Xbox, Mag, Kodi, Computers and so on.
- It provides 24 hours of free trial to check the service.
- You can get up to 3 connections from them.
- Payment options are BTC and PayPal.
- The account activates in 1 to 2 hours after purchase.
- Offers 99.99% server uptime for uninterrupted streaming.
- Currently, they are not accepting new customers.
- There is no support for the M3U or M3U8 playlist.
- No 24/7 customer support makes it the worst service.
- The user interface of their website is a little bit confusing.
Now coming to the packages of the Blerd Vision IPTV so they are currently offering only 4 plans whereas 2 of the plans are monthly. Except for this, you will get 3 months plan and a 6 months plan which means there is no 1 or 2-year plan neither they are offering a lifetime package.
The pricing of each plan starts from $5 where you get a 1-month for 1 connection and the second is 3 connections for a month for just $10. However, 3 monthly plan costs $30 while the 6-month plan for $60 these both plans provide you with 3 connection that is a good deal.
IPTV66 is quite the older service provider that is available for many years and I have purchased this service a week ago. Until now I have faced several issues with this service, the first one is there are more SD channels than HD. We are living in a world where resolution is the major thing that we consider to watch our favourite shows.
Despite that, the IPTV66 offers 900+ live TV channels in which most of which are Español while some are from the UK, USA, Canada and other countries. Talking about the channel category then most of the channels that you see are related to the News, Sports or Movies/Songs.
I was not impressed by their channel list as most of them I didn’t like and since I don’t speak Spanish that’s why I also skipped those channels in which I only found roughly 100 channels to watch. Another thing to keep in mind that they are offering Adult channels where you will get parental controls to hide them.
When it comes to compatibility of a device then IPTV66 works with all major devices that support Middleware IPTV Stalker and M3U Playlist as well. This is still good for Spanish customers as they will get a variety of local channels but consider that they have the worst customer support as you won’t get a reply from them easily.
- IPTV66 is the best choice for Spanish customers.
- The service is budget-friendly offering 900+ live channels.
- It also provides 3000+ VODs & PPV Movies and TV Shows.
- Suitable choice for the News and the Sports lovers.
- Works with all middleware IPTV Stalker and supports M3U Playlist.
- Offers Adult channels with Parental control feature.
- You will get 4 Maximum connections from IPTV66.
- BTC, BTCash, PayPal, Credit Card are accepted as payment.
- They offer their official application.
- There is no customer support as you need to solve all problems on your own.
- The majority of the channels are in SD quality.
- HD channels keep freezing after streaming for few hours.
- The price for multiple connections is very high.
- A parental control feature needs to be improved.
When it comes to the pricing plans then IPTV66 offers multiple plans for each individual depending on their requirements. The pricing of this service starts from just $6 per month whereas you can use it on a single device. However, they are offering a various number of connections in each package that you can choose by yourself.
Just keep in mind that adding the new connection will also cost additional money that will be shown above the Order Now. By setting the connection and the months you get an idea of how much will it charges. IPTV66 offers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12 months and also 2, 3, 4, 5 years plan with different cost depending on the connection you choose.
Icon Streams is yet another famous and without a doubt the best IPTV service provider that we are going to talk about. So, these service providers offer users a total of 9000 live channels that are increasing simultaneously and expect that it also offers 6000+ Video-On-Demands.
However, the service was first shut down because of some unknown reasons but they then launch it again and that time they added some new features as well as channels. Nowadays I am using this service more because most of the channels are in HD quality and they have the fastest servers providing buffer-free streaming.
Icon Streams offers users its own application that is also good but you can not add more than 1 user profile that’s why I prefer to use Smarters Pro instead. But for instance, if you just want to use this service then their app would be a great help as managing content is a lot easier you can mark favourites, search for channels, and even use EPG.
No matter how good the service is but without good customer support or live chat it is a failure and luckily Iconic Streams fill that gap with their 24/7 live chat support. With this, you can ask the team to help you solve the problems, set up an account for the first time or simply ask them anything related to the IPTV.
- Great service offering 9000 HD live TV channels.
- It is packed with 6000 Video-on-Demands to keep you busy.
- The majority of channels are from UK, USA and Canada.
- It is the best option for Sports lovers as it provides live events.
- With EPG you can check what shows are going to be aired.
- Icon Streams provide their own android application.
- No buffering problem because of their fast and reliable servers.
- A live chat feature for every user to get help from the experts.
- Accept payment through Stripe that is secure.
- Offers 100% money back within 48 hours of order.
- Iconic Stream is an expensive service.
- A limited number of Video-On-Demands.
- Doesn’t offer payment through BTC or Paypal.
- Icon Stream application needs some improvements.
As Iconic Streams provide advanced features and also offers the live chat feature, there is no doubt that we can say it would be an expensive service. Well! there is a total of three different plans are offered by this service provider in which you can choose the number of connections you want.
If you want to use it on multiple devices, then it will cost extra money for each connection you choose. The plan starts from $19.99 for 1 month, $25.99 for 3 months and $59.99 for 6 months plan with up to 3 connections. Sadly, there is no 1 year or lifetime plan available, yet it is a good service to buy.
The next best IPTV service provider that I am going to talk about is the Yeah IPTV and I am sure most of you have already used it or even know it before. This was very famous a while back but nowadays only a few people know about it and the reason is that their service is getting worst.
Still, they are offering around 6000+ live TV channels from all over the world but the problem is most of them are in SD while some are in HD and even Ultra HD. Instead of just the live channels, you will also get 5000+ VODs where you get some old and latest movies and even some web series.
The good thing that I like about this service is that you are getting EPG support and the compatibility of various devices including Roku, Mag Box, Xbox, Android TVs, Firestick and so on. Unlike the Iconic Stream, there is no app provided by the Yeah IPTV which means you can go for the Smarters Pro or any other alternative.
When it comes to customer support then they are probably the worst and you will get a reply after few days. This is really bad as when I was having an issue and tried to contact them for assistance I was simply ignored for a couple of days. That is the reason why I quite this service but yet you can use it if you want a cheaper service.
- Yeah IPTV is a cheaper and budget-friendly service.
- There are 6000+ Live channels and 5000+ VODS are provided with it.
- This is the best service for the Sports Lovers as it offers paid Events.
- It has all sorts of channels including Sports, News, Entertainment and even Adults.
- A wide range of device compatibility.
- Offers M3U and M3U8 Playlist URL.
- EPG and Catchup are also provided with this service.
- 24 hours of a trial offer all the channels and features.
- Multiroom plans are also available.
- Secure Payment through CryptoCurrency.
- The worst customer support I have ever seen.
- They need to add more HD channels.
- After using it for 10 days I was facing buffering continuously (I don’t know the exact reason).
- Purchasing a multi-room plan costs additional money.
When it comes to the packing plan then the Yeah IPTV is currently the cheaper service having 6000+ live TV channels. There are 4 different packages are available for the customers to choose from. The plan starts from the $11.92 for 1 month, $29.83 for 3 months, $53.70 for 6 months and a 1-year plan for just $95.48.
But the problem is if you are willing to buy a multiroom plan then you have to pay more money which I don’t suggest. Before making an order from Yeah IPTV I would simply suggest you go for the 24-hour trial that is for $2.39 that will help you understanding if this is the right service to choose.
Thunder IPTV is another best IPTV service provider that I am going to talk about here and I have used this service for almost a month. The service is very good and they are offering around 14000+ live TV channels from all over the world and has 4000+ Video-On-Demands to watch.
The service is compatible with most devices like Smart TV, FireTV Sticks, Android Boxes, Roku, Linux, Mac, Windows and even with Enigma/Mag boxes. By subscribing to this service you will also get the EPG and Catchup to know upcoming events, TV shows and much more.
ThunderIPTV also offers its application which I personally didn’t like as it was buggy and feels terrible so I simply used a 3rd-party application instead. With this IPTV service, you will get almost everything that you need like EPG, its own app, good servers, M3U Playlist, PPV, News channels and so on.
However, the biggest drawback that I have noticed so far is their customer support, which is terrible as I contacted them once and didn’t receive any response after a few months. Even though some of the users have reported that they were banned from their discord because they were just asking for a refund and for asking that some channels don’t load.
- It is packed with 14,000+ Live Channels from the Globe.
- There are around 4,000+ VODs and PPV includes for free.
- This IPTV supports the Subtitle feature.
- Good for the News and Sports lovers as it offers paid events for free.
- Provides M3U Playlist as well as direct login.
- ThunderIPTV offers its own application to the customers.
- Their application supports external media player.
- Works with Mag/Enigma/Android Boxes, Roku, Streaming Sticks and so on.
- Accepts Paypal & Credit Card as a payment method.
- It offers 24 hours of a trial for $2.00.
- They offer terrible customer support.
- The prices of this service are way expensive.
- Doesn’t offer a refund in case if you don’t like the service.
- It doesn’t offer a multi-room plan to use it with multiple devices.
Talking about the pricing plans than this IPTV service provider offers 3 different plans depending on your needs. These include a 1-month plan, 6 months plan and a yearly plan where it only supports 1 device. However, the plans start from €10 per month that provides all the premium features.
The rest of the plans are €35 for 6 months and €50 for almost a year that I suppose are very expensive because in $12 per month we are getting Xtreme HD IPTV service with the best customer support. However, if you don’t have any problem with customer support then you may still go for this Thunder IPTV.
The last best IPTV service providers we have the King IPTV, the service is a little bit old as compared to others but yet they have good quality. With the King-TV you will get 20,000+ Live TV channels throughout the world in which most of which are Sports, News, Kids, and Documentaries etc.
Except for the live channels, you will also be provided with tons of VODs but this service has an old library that is not updated for a while which makes it a little bit sad. But still it is a very good service to buy to enjoy unlimited TV channels on FireStick, Roku, Xbox, Mag/Enigma Box, Smart TV and on any other device you want.
I use this service for a week and I really liked it because using this was almost the same as the IPTVTrends or Xtreme HD IPTV and they also provide M3U Playlist. In KingIPTV most of the channels that I found were HD and Ultra HD while some were SD and even 4K.
They provide decent customer support but I can’t say it is actually 24/7 because they sometimes took more than 2 hours to reply to a ticket or an email. Instead of this, the service is quite expensive because they are not offering any PPV or provide any Sports events that’s why I would instead suggest going for the Iconic Stream.
- KingTV offers 20,000+ live channels from the world.
- Most of the channels are in HD, Ultra HD and 4K resolution.
- Tons of VODs and Web-series are ready to be watched.
- Provides direct login and M3U Playlist URL.
- It works with almost every device including Raspberry Pi & Linux.
- Secure Payment through Cryptocurrency only.
- Payment can be done in local currency GBP, EUR, CAD, USD.
- Offers users with the EPG Guide & Catchup.
- Comes with the Ani-Freezing technology.
- Average customer support (need a little bit of improvement).
- Supports Mac address for Mag-STB-Aov-Dreamlink-Formuler devices.
- There are no PPV or Paid Sports Events.
- Sometimes library became empty when using it continuously.
- Additional connection costs $15 extra which is way expensive.
- BTC payment is not good for everyone as many prefer Credit Card instead.
Now if you are planning to buy KingTV then you must need to know the pricing plans as well. So, as I am writing this article they are only offering 4 plans to the customers and in future, they might increase options. These plans include 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and a 1-year plan.
The monthly plan for KingTV Starts from $15, while 3 months for $30, 6 months for $55 and a yearly plan for a total of $80. It is a little bit expensive service because when you want to add an additional connection you will be charged $15 extra for each connection that makes me quit this service.
What is The Best IPTV Service?
Now, as you have made this far I am sure you have read about each service provider listed here. I have already used these services before and after using them for a while I found some drawbacks and some benefits of each service. Since you already read the whole article I am sure you had an idea which service to go with.
However, when it comes to choosing the one winner from all these services, then I would probably suggest going for the IPTVTrends. I am personally using this service for a few months and until now I haven’t faced any issue and due to 19,000+ channels, I was able to find all my favourite channels there.
Other than this they are also offering 60,000+ VODs that are insanely huge numbers if I am being honest because of all the services I have provided here none of them offers that much Video-On-Demands. However, the interesting thing that I found there was their customer support as they were really friendly and help me set up my account for the first time.
But in case you don’t want to use this service then you may either go for theXtreme HD IPTV that is also very amazing and probably has fast servers. They support almost every device and also offers M3U Playlist URL along with the Catchup & EPG to track upcoming TV Shows or events.
If you found this article helpful and got the right choice for you then please share your experience here. Also, if you are using any other IPTV then don’t forget to share it with us as if it was good I would probably add it here.
If you are willing to show me some love and support then make sure to share it with others. It will help me to grow this website so I could bring more new content, reviews and services for you.